COOKIE DOUGH DIP





COOKIE DOUGH DIP
This delightfully-tasty cookie dough dip has many uses.  I found it a little too addictive, to be honest, but now I'm really craving it and I'm headed to the kitchen! LOL  Freshly made it makes a wonderful dip and refrigerated, it makes a wonderful spread for crackers (my cinnamon cookie crackers).  I can imagine this spread sandwiched between two plain cookies.  It is also really wonderful spread in my crepe recipe.  This is addictive, so peanut butter lovers beware....this treat takes it to a whole new level!

4 oz regular cream cheese, softened (125 g)
  (sugar-free)
1/4 cup butter, softened (60 mL)
Liquid sweetener (sucralose or stevia) to equal 3/4 cup sugar (175 mL)
3 tbsp your favorite bulk sweetener, OR (45 mL)
  5 coffee sweetener packets
1 tsp molasses, optional (5 mL)
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract (2 mL)
1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips, OR this one (125 mL)
   OR 2 tbsp raisins, snipped in half (30 mL)

In food processor, process cream cheese.  Add peanut butter and butter; process.  Add liquid sweetener, bulk sweetener, molasses, if using and vanilla extract; process until well combined.  Stir in chocolate chips or raisin halves.

Serve immediately with Cinnamon Cookie Crackers, page 98, Low-Carbing Among Friends, Volume-2.

Helpful Hints:  Without the chocolate chips, this mixture would make a fantastic frosting!  If using the raisin option, you could add a tsp of cinnamon, if desired.

Yield: 26 servings
1 tbsp (15 mL) per serving
59.0 calories
1.5 g protein
5.5 g fat
0.9 g net carbs

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.  Here is my Amazon store for more of my favorite products: AMAZON STORE